Inbound Data Analyst
Do you have a passion for solving interesting and complex problems? Do you enjoy analyzing data? We are looking for a candidate that is a detail-oriented self-starter to join our Data team.
The Inbound Data Analyst will analyze data content and semantics. Will be responsible for will write rules, using a scripting language, to solve the puzzle of how bank data fits into our internal systems. The Inbound Data Analyst will also review and analyze existing code to make improvements or troubleshoot issues.
- Import and validate initial data for new clients
- Script the transformation of external financial data to internal formats
- Fulfill data mining requests from Operations and Development groups
- Automate daily process monitoring and reporting
- Interact frequently with internal departments including Operations and Development
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, or other relevant degree
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Exposure to a scripting programming language Groovy or Python
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly and make sound business decisions
- Right to work in the U.S. without employment based sponsorship now or in the future
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Accounting and financial coursework or experience
- Understanding of SQL and relational database principals
What we offer:
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team-focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business casual atmosphere
- Brand new office in the heart of downtown Boise
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients that include Cisco, Facebook, Oracle, Starbucks, J.P. Morgan, AIG, Mutual of Omaha, Knights of Columbus Insurance, CopperPoint Mutual Company, C.V. Starr & Co., Wilton Re., WellCare Health Plans, Arch Capital, and many others.
Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.