IT Risk Assurance / SOC Auditor
Clearwater is looking for talented individuals who thrive on solving problems and developing new skills. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge financial market issues & information, business casual workplace, beautiful surroundings and work-life balance.
The development organization within Clearwater Analytics operates several independent project teams. Each team is capable of extending our software in ways that solve real problems for our customers. We write software that is used by some of the world’s largest technology firms, fixed income asset managers, and custodian banks. Our project teams are fast-moving, capable of producing tremendous feature enhancements, and responding to emerging opportunities.
- Work within the Software Development Department and perform internal audits of the processes that are used by the department
- Perform internal SOC 1 audits of Clearwater and recurring internal control testing
- Assist with Clearwater’s external SOC 1 audit process
- Assist with Clearwater’s client external audit processes
- Assist Clearwater in preparing to adopt SOC 2 audit processes
- Evaluate software infrastructure and processes
- Recommend effective controls to respond to identified risks
- Maintain audit documentation and programs to ensure identified risks are addressed
- Communicate testing results and process recommendations regularly to senior management
- Assist with Clearwater’s enterprise risk assessment process and expand the role of internal audit within the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other related field
- Minimum of 2 years of auditing experience in a SOC audit capacity at a Saas Company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft programs
- High degree of accuracy, timeliness and confidentiality
Desired experience and skills:
- Certified Public Accountant
- 2 years of Big Four public accounting experience
- Software Development full lifecycle experience
- Experience with ISO 27001 Certification
- SQL and database query experience (or desire to learn)
- Securities or financial markets knowledge (or desire to learn)
What we offer:
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business casual atmosphere
- Brand new office in the heart of downtown Boise
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients that include Cisco, Facebook, Oracle, Starbucks, J.P. Morgan, AIG, Mutual of Omaha, Knights of Columbus Insurance, CopperPoint Mutual Company, C.V. Starr & Co., Wilton Re., WellCare Health Plans, Arch Capital, and many others.
Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.