Security Creation Analyst
Clearwater is looking for a detail-oriented self-starter to join the Data team. This Security Creation Analyst will work within an agile development team and verify data with custodial banks, data providers, and internal teams to ensure accuracy and consistency. They will also support daily reconciliation by addressing security related errors using a state-of-the-art web-based system.An ideal candidate would be strong in problem solving and have experience using Excel and writing SQL queries.
- Support daily reconciliation by addressing security related errors using a state-of-the-art web-based system
- Verify data with custodial banks, data providers, and internal teams to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Identify patterns and trends in order to research and resolve problems/inconsistencies with security creation
- Continuous learning and improvement in a constantly changing work environment
- Work closely with Program Managers to support implementation-related security creation projects
- Associates’ degree or equivalent experience in a relevant area of study
- Ability to concisely convey information through verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and deductive reasoning skills
- Good computer skills including standard Excel formulas
- Intense desire to learn and improve at a rapid pace every day
- Available to begin work at 6:00am, with flexibility of +/- an hour occasionally
Desired Experience and Skills:
- SQL querying skills
- Advanced Excel proficiency, such as VLOOKUP, SUMIF, Pivot Tables, and Ribbon utilization
- Finance and/or accounting experience
- Securities and/or financial markets experience
What we offer:
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team-focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business casual atmosphere
- Brand new office in the heart of downtown Boise
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients that include Cisco, Facebook, Oracle, Starbucks, J.P. Morgan, AIG, Mutual of Omaha, Knights of Columbus Insurance, CopperPoint Mutual Company, C.V. Starr & Co., Wilton Re., WellCare Health Plans, Arch Capital, and many others.
Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.