Senior Financial Data Analyst
As a member of the Asset Class Desks, you will be expected to serve as a subject matter expert for a variety of investment vehicles including publicly traded instruments as well as OTC derivatives and alternative investments. You will collaborate with teams across the company to ensure our data offering and asset modeling is truly world class and will be tasked with finding and implementing solutions when deficiencies are identified with an unwavering commitment to client success. In addition to a data centric focus, you will be called upon to support business development and client servicing initiatives which includes interactions with top professionals across some of the largest organizations in the world (ie: Cisco, JPM, AIG, and more). To effectively fill this role, we challenge our team members to be thought leaders in the industry, positioning themselves to advise clients and prospects on best practices and clearly articulate Clearwater’s value proposition regarding these investment vehicles.
- Identify and analyze potential data sources which will improve the consistency, timeliness and/or completeness of our data sets
- Leverage SQL and internal tools to update and maintain security master integrity
- Effectively distill complex subjects to clear, concise communication
- Advise clients, prospective clients, and internal constituents on proper handling of complex assets
- Utilize programming and internal tools to re-engineer inefficient processes with the goal of improving system automation, speed, accuracy, and operational workflow
- Work on a dynamic and fast paced team, applying your analytical and problem-solving skills for maximum impact across the organization and industry
- Strategize with cross-functional teams to improve our client experience, operational efficiency, and prospective opportunities
- 3-5 years of expereince analyzing financial data sets
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related area of study
- Strong problem solving, math, and communication skills
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Work with minimal direction and ability to coordinate complex activities in an evolving environment
- Passion, Perseverance, and Accountability with an innate desire to drive client success
- Right to work in the U.S. without employment based sponsorship now or in the future
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Ability to read and understand at least one programming language (i.e. Python, Java, VBA, etc.)
- Experience with SQL or other relational databases
- Experience with business intelligence solutions
- 2 years of work experience in investment management front office or operations or within an international data provider
What we offer:
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team-focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business casual atmosphere
- Brand new office in the heart of downtown Boise
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients that include Cisco, Facebook, Oracle, Starbucks, J.P. Morgan, AIG, Mutual of Omaha, Knights of Columbus Insurance, CopperPoint Mutual Company, C.V. Starr & Co., Wilton Re., WellCare Health Plans, Arch Capital, and many others.
Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.