Clearwater is looking for talented individuals to join its expanding office in Edinburgh. Operations Analysts thrive on solving problems and developing new skills, as well as building different approaches, supported by teams in both the UK and US. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge financial market issues & information, business casual workplace, beautiful surroundings and work-life balance.
- Work within a cross-functional team of analysts, engineers, and account managers to increase efficiency and automation between data feeds and internal systems
- Reconcile investment transactions using a state-of-the-art web-based system
- Data verification with custodial banks, data providers, and account managers to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Identify patterns & trends and research & resolve problems and inconsistencies
- Deliver timely and accurate information regarding Financial Statements & Analytics Reporting
- Work closely with Account Managers to build and manage relationships with clients
- Continuous learning and improvement in a constantly changing work environment
What we look for:
- Strong problem solving skills; able to approach problems creatively
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant area of study
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills including standard Excel formulae
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly
- Right to work full time in the UK
Desired experience and skills:
- SQL query writing skills
- Strong skills with more complex formulae in Excel
- Finance and/or accounting experience
What we offer:
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business casual atmosphere
- If you're curious about joining our team, you can apply at www.clearwater-analytics.com/careers
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients that include Cisco, Facebook, Oracle, Starbucks, J.P. Morgan, AIG, Mutual of Omaha, Knights of Columbus Insurance, CopperPoint Mutual Company, C.V. Starr & Co., Wilton Re., WellCare Health Plans, Arch Capital, and many others.
Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.