Data Product Owner
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is the leading provider of web-based investment portfolio accounting, reporting, and reconciliation services for corporate treasuries, insurance companies, investment managers, and other institutional investors. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $2.2 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily. For more than a decade, Clearwater has remained committed to helping investors rethink how they approach their investment accounting and reporting challenges.
We are seeking an analytical Product Owner to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate has a background in data and product development. This position is responsible for understanding data modeling of financial instruments and for executing on related development projects.
- Researching potential product development projects to understand the underlying problems and to identify the value of delivering a solution.
- Writing impactful stories and outlining what is needed for successful product delivery.
- Communication with both internal and external parties. This includes data vendors.
- Engaging with delivery teams to ensure they understand the market needs
- Training users on new product functionality
- Identifying product development opportunities to expand Clearwater’s addressable market
- Bachelors degree and 5+ years of working within data modeling
- Understanding of financial instruments and data modeling
- Experience with user research
- Experience working with software engineers
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Desired Experience and Skills
- Ability to read Java
- Experience with Product Management best practices
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business-casual atmosphere
- Brand new office in the heart of downtown Boise