Business Development Analyst
Clearwater Analytics is looking for Business Development Analysts (BDAs) to lead prospecting generation and market research within our sales team. You will work with a team of experienced individuals to assist and facilitate key deliverables utilized within the sales process. This team will contribute to and develop sales resources as needed, looking for ways to proactively add value to the sales department. The ideal candidate is adept at solving problems and seeks to develop new skills over time. This creative, self-starting candidate should have the ability to work well with, and gain the respect of, both internal and external colleagues. We are seeking problem solvers who have shown a history of demonstrating creativity, initiative, and drive. In addition to producing individual results, collaboration is an important component to our success and therefore this role requires someone who also thrives in a team environment. A BDA should be comfortable in reaching out to prospects through a multi-channel outbound approach, including: phone, email, video, and hand-written notes.
- Build new business opportunities to help grow revenue
- Facilitate evaluation process through consistent and tailored communication
- Introductory cold calls, emails, videos, etc.
- Research and package prospect data
- Understand prospects’ challenges and present custom solutions
- Assisting with critical research and preparation for sales visits
- Assist in the successful completion, organization and delegation for prospect RFPs
- Relationship building and management
- Competitiveness – passion & drive
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or accounting or economics
- 1+ years of prior sales experience
- Experience with Salesforce; or CRM database