Investment Accountant- Insurance
Clearwater Analytics® is the leading provider of web-based investment portfolio accounting, reporting, and reconciliation services for corporate treasuries, insurance companies, investment managers, and other institutional investors. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $2.7 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily. For more than a decade, Clearwater has remained committed to helping investors rethink how they approach their investment accounting and reporting challenges.
As an Accounting Product Owner, you will work with our internal stakeholders to determine benefit and costing analysis for our SaaS organization. Your main responsibilities will be building requirements for new software product enhancements and features within the Clearwater system.
- Track requirements documentation, costing analysis documents, benefit analysis, release planning, suggested accounting policy technical requirements, go-to-market planning and marketing material, as well as internal training
- Help drive and execute the strategic vision of entire company
- Independently research and understand accounting guidance
- Ensure that Clearwater releases products that meet market needs
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years experience working in an accounting related field for Fixed Incomes and/or structured products.
- Expert knowledge in MS Excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and make sound decisions
- Right to work in the U.S. without employment based sponsorship now, or in the future
- Securities, insurance or financial markets knowledge
- Understanding of Agile Development Processes
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- SQL skills
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business-casual atmosphere
- Brand new office in the heart of downtown Boise