Global Director of Information Security
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is the leading provider of web-based investment portfolio accounting, reporting, and reconciliation services for corporate treasuries, insurance companies, investment managers, and other institutional investors. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $2.7 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily. For more than a decade, Clearwater has remained committed to helping investors rethink how they approach their investment accounting and reporting challenges.
The Global Director of Information Security will develop, create and foster a corporate wide culture of information security awareness; including risk, compliance, governance and cyber security in a growing SaaS organization.
- Improve existing enterprise-wide security controls/processes to ensure security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy of both customer and company data.
- Establish information security management program around industry standard frameworks (ISO 27001, COBIT, NIST Cybersecurity).
- Ensure secure coding standards and security best-practices are adhered to within our software development life cycle.
- Influence, educate and assist in new security solutions, security processes and security standards to support hyperscale SaaS growth.
- Manage all threats, risks and vulnerabilities applicable to the business, including evaluation of current state and establishing sufficient mitigation strategies and plans.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in computer science, engineering, information security, information systems or related field.
- 5+ years experience in information security within a SaaS organization.
- Expert level understanding and experience of cloud security intrusions, analysis and security incident response.
- Experience in vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, encryption technologies, intrusion detection and incident response.
- Hands-on experience in defining, selecting, deploying and supporting information security tools and technologies.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Strategic, forward-thinking leader with boardroom presentation skills
- Previously defined and established a SOC 2 program
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, CISSLP, or CISSP-ISSMP.
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team-focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business casual atmosphere
- Brand new office in the heart of downtown Boise