The HR Analyst enhances and maintains HR Information Systems to ensure accurate data and reporting is achieved to meet business needs. By pulling together reports that include data extracts and along with your trend spotting and analysis, you will make recommendations and provide guidance. This position is primarily responsible for the core functionality of our ATS and HRIS system to include system administration, system security, report and data analytics, system maintenance, and system training and may have the responsibility to configure system components, as required. Additional activities include monitoring and controlling HR data integrity though system testing, and auditing, mass updates, reporting and end user support.
- Create reports, dashboards and provide strategic insights using quantitative and qualitative data from a variety of sources
- Partner with HR leadership to transform data insights into compelling narratives conveyed through engaging presentations, written reports, infographics, etc.
- Help design and measure performance metrics
- Identify relationships and trends in data to uncover insightful findings
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and other data protection regulations
- System administrator for ATS and HRIS systems
- Supports HR system implementations, configurations, upgrades and enhancements.
- Train system users on functionalities and new features
- Provide support for systems within our HR tech stack including resolving integration issues, updates and general maintenance and process flaws
- 3+ years as an HR Analyst or Administrator type role
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Excellent communication, analytical and reporting skills
- Experience performing any combination of designing, configuring, implementing, monitoring, and maintaining HR Systems
- Ability with work with multiple sets of data
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Highest level of integrity and management of confidential information
- Previous experience and working knowledge of people and talent operations, reporting, general analytics and spreadsheet modeling
- Opportunity to help staff a growing company
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business-casual atmosphere
- Brand new office in the heart of downtown Boise
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is the leading provider of web-based investment portfolio accounting, reporting, and reconciliation services for corporate treasuries, insurance companies, investment managers, and other institutional investors. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $2.7 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily. For more than a decade, Clearwater has remained committed to helping investors rethink how they approach their investment accounting and reporting challenges.