Strategic Partnerships Manager - Third-Party Vendors
The Strategic Partnerships Manager is responsible for managing the integrity and relationships between Clearwater and third-party vendors. Responsibilities include but are not limited to leading vendor negotiations, performance, contracting, managing relationships, and contract performance. Must design, document and implement strategic vendor processes, tools and metrics in support of company’s strategic initiatives. Partner with internal business stakeholder leaders to ensure vendor relation policies and practices are understood, monitored and followed.
- Develop and implement Clearwater’s Alliance strategy with third-party vendors
- Research and capture untapped value from finance partnerships that yield new sources of data for Clearwater and our strategic partners.
- Lead alliance partnerships that orchestrate solution development across key stakeholders in product management, engineering, marketing, sales, pricing, and legal
- Identify potential risks, implements key controls, and validating performance and key objectives
- Manage the satisfaction of the business with the vendor to constantly re-evaluate their needs
- Manage third-party data governance, including the creation and implementation of controls to monitor and regulate data permissioning and reporting
- Ensure that vendors meet or exceed their contractual obligations
- Negotiate new contracts and contract renewals
- Work with third-party vendors such as Bloomberg, Refinitiv, S&P along with many other major financial data providers in the market.
- 5+ years of data or product management experience in a large global organization
- Successful track record of developing, establishing and closing strategic partnerships in a competitive environment
- Proven analytic skills, the ability to apply and interpret results, arrive at logical conclusions, and recommend solutions; inclusive of documentation and reporting
- Self-motivated, results driven and problem-solving ability
- Strong influencing skills through verbal communication and high impact, data-driven presentations
- Experience working with major financial data providers
- Must be able to travel to Boise HQ once per month
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business-casual atmosphere
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients that include Cisco, Facebook, Oracle, Starbucks, J.P. Morgan, AIG, Mutual of Omaha, Knights of Columbus Insurance, CopperPoint Mutual Company, C.V. Starr & Co., Wilton Re., WellCare Health Plans, Arch Capital, and many others.
Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.