Strategic Partnerships Manager - Third-Party Vendors
This role will be reporting to the Chief Operations Officer. The Strategic Partnerships Manager is responsible for managing the integrity and relationships between Clearwater and third-party vendors. Responsibilities include but are not limited to leading vendor negotiations, performance, contracting, managing relationships, and contract performance. Must design, document and implement strategic vendor processes, tools and metrics in support of company’s strategic initiatives. Partner with internal business stakeholder leaders to ensure vendor relation policies and practices are understood, monitored and followed.
- Develop and implement Clearwater’s Alliance strategy with third-party vendors
- Research and capture untapped value from finance partnerships that yield new sources of data for Clearwater and our strategic partners.
- Lead alliance partnerships that orchestrate solution development across key stakeholders in product management, engineering, marketing, sales, pricing, and legal
- Identify potential risks, implements key controls, and validating performance and key objectives
- Manage the satisfaction of the business with the vendor to constantly re-evaluate their needs
- Manage third-party data governance, including the creation and implementation of controls to monitor and regulate data permissioning and reporting
- Ensure that vendors meet or exceed their contractual obligations
- Negotiate new contracts and contract renewals
- Work with third-party vendors such as Bloomberg, Refinitiv, S&P along with many other major financial data providers in the market.
- 5+ years of data or product management experience in a large global organization
- Successful track record of developing, establishing and closing strategic partnerships in a competitive environment
- Proven analytic skills, the ability to apply and interpret results, arrive at logical conclusions, and recommend solutions; inclusive of documentation and reporting
- Self-motivated, results driven and problem-solving ability
- Strong influencing skills through verbal communication and high impact, data-driven presentations
- Travel 2-3 weeks per year
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business-casual atmosphere
- Brand new office in the heart of downtown Boise
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is the leading provider of web-based investment portfolio accounting, reporting, and reconciliation services for corporate treasuries, insurance companies, investment managers, and other institutional investors. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $2.7 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily. For more than a decade, Clearwater has remained committed to helping investors rethink how they approach their investment accounting and reporting challenges.