Financial Quality Assurance Analyst
The Financial QA Analyst will test products in our Investment Management product suite. They will work within an agile development team to test and certify new and existing products by performing exploratory testing, executing test scripts and running automation to verify that the results meet the expected behavior. The Financial QA Analysts drive the deploy process and coordinate testing across impacted teams.
- Performs daily hands-on testing of new products or enhancements to existing products in the Investmant Management product suite
- Collaborates with the team to develop and execute manual End-to-End test cases and exploratory tests
- Defines complex scenarios and variations in data to adequately test the feature/product
- Submits defects in defect tracking system and retests and verifies these defects once they are fixed
- Defines test scenarios for the Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET) to automate
- Reports test results and status as appropriate
- Verifies the accuracy of the financial calculations the software is producing
- BA or MBA in Finance, Economics or related field
- Strong understanding of various types of investment instruments including bonds, equities and mutual funds
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Currently resides in Boise or is willing to relocate
- Right to work in the U.S. without employment based sponsorship now or in the future
Desired experience and skills:
- Experience in the Finance/Investment Management industry
- Experience writing SQL queries
What we offer:
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business-casual atmosphere
- Brand new office in the heart of downtown Boise
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients that include Cisco, Facebook, Oracle, Starbucks, J.P. Morgan, AIG, Mutual of Omaha, Knights of Columbus Insurance, CopperPoint Mutual Company, C.V. Starr & Co., Wilton Re., WellCare Health Plans, Arch Capital, and many others.
Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.