It is an exciting time at Clearwater Analytics with the growth trajectory we are on. We are continuing to build upon what has gotten Clearwater to this good place – our product, our team, and our service model. To this end, we have recently launched a Transformation Office. The Transformation Office will drive the execution of the transformation roadmap and supporting initiatives aimed at driving organizational scale, operational efficiency, and data-driven decisions that are required to enable the growth and customer service goals we are targeting to achieve.
To support the Transformation Office, we are hiring a Business Analyst. The Business Analyst is a key role to support the analysis, reporting, and coordination efforts needed across the transformation program and other key stakeholders at Clearwater. The Business Analyst will report directly to Clearwater’s Chief Transformation Officer.
› Perform analytical work required to assess both tactical and strategic questions / issues as they arise, including creation of business cases, e.g., modeling, quantitative analysis of different options, analyzing / normalizing data in our systems, etc.
› Conduct both ad-hoc and standard management reporting to monitor progress against KPIs / targets, and research specific business questions / needs
› Prioritize and support strategic initiatives such as documentation of business requirements, and provide key follow-ups to both cross-departmental teams and key stakeholders
› Assist with special projects as needed
- 2-5 years in consultant or similar analyst role
- Demonstrated ability to process information and translate goals and actions into plans and outcomes
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to track requests, projects, and tasks to successful completion
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Expert knowledge in MS Excel and working knowledge in MS PowerPoint
Desired Experience and Skills
- 2+ years in project manager or coordinator role
- Experience working with technology and/or services intensive business
- Experience working with companies undergoing transformation or significant change
- Experience leading and facilitating meetings to achieve successful outcomes
- Customer focused with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to think big picture, but also get into the operational details of what’s required to execute
- Capable of managing and adapting to multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Continous improvement mindset