Senior Front-End Developer
- What you’ll be doing:
- Working on a team alongside other talented engineers, designers and content creators developing quality software that is used by some of the world’s largest technology firms, fixed income asset managers, and security traders on Wall Street
- Owning critical processes that are highly available and scalable
- Designing and architecting complex web applications
- Producing tremendous feature enhancements and reacting quickly to emerging technologies
- Encouraging collaboration and stimulating creativity
- Experience with an object-oriented language (Java, C#, C++ etc.)
- Experience with commonly used web frameworks
- Strong problem solving skills
Desired experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Web design experience is a plus but not required
- UX design experience is a plus but not required
Health/Dental/Vision through Regence Blue Shield
Employer 401k Match
Employer HSA Contributions
Central Downtown Location
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients that include Cisco, Facebook, Oracle, Starbucks, J.P. Morgan, AIG, Mutual of Omaha, Knights of Columbus Insurance, CopperPoint Mutual Company, C.V. Starr & Co., Wilton Re., WellCare Health Plans, Arch Capital, and many others.
Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.