Account Manager (Chartered Accountant)
Clearwater Analytics is paving the way as a leading technology provider for Corporations, Insurers and Investment Managers on a global scale. We are looking for determined individuals that want to help build relationships with our world-class clients and help them maximise the power of Clearwater’s software platform from our Edinburgh, UK office. Clearwater UK will provide motivated individuals with the opportunity to grow their career and build the Clearwater business in Europe, backed by the foundation of success established by Clearwater in the US.
If you thrive on solving real challenges for your clients, we want to talk to you. An ideal addition to our team is someone who hits the ground running, is excited by consistent challenge, and has an innate desire to solve problems.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
Dynamic problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills
Be naturally curious
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
An intense desire to learn something new and improve on a daily basis
- Collaborate directly with clients to build valuable relationships and ensure their success (including training and discussions on Accounting, GAAP, STAT, IFRS & GIPS procedures)
- Manage client inquiries & requests for timely, accurate information regarding Financial Statements & Analytics (main contacts include C-Level and other key decision makers at world-renowned companies)
- Reconcile investment transactions & accounting information for client portfolios
- Manage assigned projects & coordinate necessary resources
- Proactively seek ways to add value to your team & Clearwater
Desired experience and skills:
- Securities or financial markets experience
- Project management skills
- SQL query writing skills
- Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge Financial Market issues & information, business casual workplace, and work-life balance.