Client Services Analyst
Clearwater is paving the way as a leading technology provider for Corporations, Insurers and Investment Managers on a global scale. We are looking for determined individuals who want to help build relationships with our world-class clients and help them maximise the power of Clearwater’s software platform from our Edinburgh, UK office. Clearwater UK will provide motivated individuals with the opportunity to grow their career and build the Clearwater business in Europe, backed by the foundation of success established by Clearwater in the US.
If you thrive on solving real challenges for your clients, we want to talk to you. An ideal addition to our team is someone who hits the ground running, is excited by consistent challenge, and has an innate desire to solve problems.
- Collaborate directly with clients to build valuable relationships and ensure their success (including training and discussions on Accounting, GAAP, STAT, IFRS & GIPS procedures)
- Manage client inquiries & requests for timely, accurate information regarding Financial Statements & Analytics (main contacts include C-Level and other key decision makers at world-renowned companies)
- Reconcile investment transactions & accounting information for client portfolios
- Manage assigned projects & coordinate necessary resources
- Proactively seek ways to add value to your team & Clearwater
What we look for:
- Degree Qualified
- Dynamic problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Naturally curious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- An intense desire to learn something new and improve on a daily basis
- Right to work full time in the UK
Desired experience and skills:
- Finance and/or accounting experience
- Securities or financial markets experience
- Project management skills
- SQL query writing skills
What we offer:
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business casual atmosphere
Capture the opportunity: Send us a CV and a brief cover letter that explains why you are ‘what we look for’.
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients that include Cisco, Facebook, Oracle, Starbucks, J.P. Morgan, AIG, Mutual of Omaha, Knights of Columbus Insurance, CopperPoint Mutual Company, C.V. Starr & Co., Wilton Re., WellCare Health Plans, Arch Capital, and many others.
Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.