Client Services Analyst
Clearwater Analytics is paving the way as a leading technology provider for Corporations, Insurers and Investment Managers on a global scale. We are looking for determined individuals that want to help build relationships with our world-class clients and help them maximise the power of Clearwater’s software platform from our Edinburgh, UK office. Clearwater UK will provide motivated individuals with the opportunity to grow their career and build the Clearwater business in Europe, backed by the foundation of success established by Clearwater in the US.
If you thrive on solving real challenges for your clients, we want to talk to you. An ideal addition to our team is someone who hits the ground running, is excited by consistent challenge, and has an innate desire to solve problems.
- Collaborate directly with clients to build valuable relationships and ensure their success (including training and discussions on Accounting, GAAP, STAT, IFRS & GIPS procedures)
- Manage client inquiries & requests for timely, accurate information regarding Financial Statements & Analytics (main contacts include C-Level and other key decision makers at world-renowned companies)
- Reconcile investment transactions & accounting information for client portfolios
- Manage assigned projects & coordinate necessary resources
- Proactively seek ways to add value to your team & Clearwater
What we look for:
- Degree Qualified
- Dynamic problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Naturally curious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- An intense desire to learn something new and improve on a daily basis
- Right to work full time in the UK
Desired experience and skills:
- Finance and/or accounting experience
- Securities or financial markets experience
- Project management skills
- SQL query writing skills
Capture the opportunity: Send us a CV and a brief cover letter that explains why you are ‘what we look for’
- Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge Financial Market issues & information, business casual workplace, and work-life balance.