Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET)
Why Clearwater Analytics?
- Opportunities to learn new things
- We host an annual development conference with 20+ presentations, labs and demonstrations
- ‘Lunch & learns’ where teams will choose a topic or technology and dig in
- Our developers attend conferences both locally and regionally
- We also host our developer’s local user groups
- The majority of our engineer’s day is spent solving challenging problems
- We do our best to hire sharp engineers and let them be engineers
- We have over 25 development teams working together in a micro services architecture and an Agile environment
- We use cutting edge technologies
- Our main code base is written in Java 11 with a Microsoft SQL Server back end
- We also have some teams & projects utilizing functional programming languages like Clojure along with MongoDB
- We lean on our engineers to keep their ear to the ground as we certainly want to hear if there are other tools out there that may be useful to us
- Clearwater offers a competitive compensation and benefit package
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits through Regence Blue Shield, 401k match, PTO and paid holidays, relocation assistance
- Business Casual workplace with beautiful surroundings in a centrally located, downtown office
- Do you have strong architectural design skills?
- Do you like breaking things?
- Can you design complete solutions to solve challenging problems?
If so, the software development engineer in test role might be a great fit for you. In this role you work on an agile team and are responsible for architecting the test frameworks used by the team to test the features/product that your team develops.
You will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, helping your team design, implement and deploy quality software. You will be working in an agile environment working closely with your team to create automated testing frameworks, automating tests and perform white box testing. Your role is crucial in maintaining a fast pace of development and high customer satisfaction.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Architectural design skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Object-oriented programming (e.g. Java, C++, C#) and design skills
Desired experience and skills:
- Developing test automation
- Knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, and debugging
- SQL/Database experience
- RESTful web services
- Detailed oriented
Health/Dental/Vision through Regence Blue Shield
Employer 401k Match
Employer HSA Contributions
Central Downtown Location