Client Services Accounting Analyst Internship (Summer 2019)
Clearwater is looking for talented accounting and finance students who thrive on solving problems and developing new skills. Clearwater offers interns with real world experience and exposure to cutting-edge investment accounting software supporting global accounting standards including US GAAP, US Stat, US Tax and IFRS. Interns work as a member of our client servicing teams and have opportunities to interact with and learn from investment accountants at some of the world’s largest institutions. Clearwater offers interns a competitive compensation package and a path to long term fulltime employment.
- Work closely with Client Servicing Team to build and manage valuable relationships with clients (institutional investment accountants and investment managers)
- Assist with client inquiries & requests
- Learn and understand reconciliation of investment transactions for portfolios using a state of the art web-based system
- Manage and complete assigned projects & coordinate necessary resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong accounting and/or finance skills
- Strong problem solving and math skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel skills
- Working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting or finance
- Target graduation of December 2019 or May 2020
- Desired fulltime employment at Clearwater
- Right to work in the U.S. without employment based sponsorship now or in the future
Clearwater Analytics® is an innovative financial tech company headquartered
in Boise, Idaho. We are adaptive, self-organizing, and hard-working, yet we
also know to call it a day and enjoy our friends, families, and all the good
things Boise has to offer. We value constant improvement in our employees,
who learn new skills and expand their horizons. Dedicated employees are the
reason Clearwater has become a leader in the financial services industry.
Our employees come from a variety of educational and employment
backgrounds, but they are committed to adding value and solving challengesin new and creative ways.