Team Lead - Financial Data
As a Team Lead of the Asset Class Desks, you will be expected to serve as a subject matter expert for a variety of investment vehicles including publicly traded instruments as well as OTC derivatives and alternative investments. You will collaborate with teams across the company to ensure our data offering and asset modeling is truly world class and will be tasked with finding and implementing solutions when deficiencies are identified with an unwavering commitment to client success. In addition to a data centric focus, you will be called upon to support business development and client servicing initiatives which includes interactions with top professionals across some of the largest organizations in the world (ie: Cisco, JPM, AIG, and more). To effectively fill this role, we challenge our team members to be thought leaders in the industry, positioning themselves to advise clients and prospects on best practices and clearly articulate Clearwater’s value proposition regarding these investment vehicles.
- Ensure client success through the accurate and timely delivery of data
- Team Building: Retain, Hire, Train and Mentor a World Class Team with Industry Leading Asset Class Expertise
- Identify, communicate and facilitate career growth opportunities for individuals on the team
- Recognizes relationship between client and employee success
- Focused on strategy and execution of operational efficiency initiatives
- Interact frequently with individuals throughout Operations, Development, Product, and Sales, as well as external clients and vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related area of study
- 1 - 2 years experience in leading a cross-functional and collaborative team
- Strong problem solving, math, and communication skills
- Industry expertise (i.e. asset class knowledge, insurance, and investment management)
- Experience with SQL or other relational databases
- Ability to manage people, projects and tasks effectively
- Passion, Perseverance, and Accountability with an innate desire to drive client success
- Right to work in the U.S. without employment-based sponsorship now or in the future
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Ability to read and understand at least one programming language (i.e. Python, Java, VBA, etc.)
- Experience with business intelligence solutions
- 3-5 years of work experience in investment management front office or operations or within an international data provide
What we offer:
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team-focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business casual atmosphere
- Brand new office in the heart of downtown Boise
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients that include Cisco, Facebook, Oracle, Starbucks, J.P. Morgan, AIG, Mutual of Omaha, Knights of Columbus Insurance, CopperPoint Mutual Company, C.V. Starr & Co., Wilton Re., WellCare Health Plans, Arch Capital, and many others.
Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.