Quality Data Analyst
Clearwater is looking for a detail-oriented self-starter to join the Data team. This Quality Data Analyst will work within an agile development team and analyze data and data handling procedures as well as research questions regarding how various values are being derived in the Clearwater system. An ideal candidate would be strong in math and problem solving and have experience writing SQL queries.
- Write SQL queries to gather and analyze data
- Identify data patterns, trends, problems and inconsistencies; actively research and resolve issues
- Research complex issues using a variety of Clearwater tools and resources
- Support Client Services with data related issues
- Identify and implement solutions for process improvement
- Ability to take ownership by owning tasks, monitoring systems, propose improvements, and track issues
- Monitor log files to help identify data and product issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering or related area of study
- Strong problem solving, math, and communication skills
- Able to approach problems creatively
- Strong attention to details
- Comfortable working independently and in groups in both structured and unstructured environments
- Proficiency working with advanced functionality in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly and make sound business decisions
- Currently resides in Boise or is willing to relocate
- Right to work in the U.S. without employment based sponsorship now or in the future
Preferred skills and experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL querying
- Accounting and/or finance work experience
- Understanding of fixed income securities
What we offer:
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business casual atmosphere
- Brand new office in the heart of downtown Boise
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients that include Cisco, Facebook, Oracle, Starbucks, J.P. Morgan, AIG, Mutual of Omaha, Knights of Columbus Insurance, CopperPoint Mutual Company, C.V. Starr & Co., Wilton Re., WellCare Health Plans, Arch Capital, and many others.
Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.