Quality Assurance Analyst
Clearwater is looking for a detail-oriented self-starter to join the Quality Assurance team. This Quality Assurance Analyst will work within an agile development team to test and certify new and existing products by performing exploratory testing, executing test scripts and running automation to verify that the results meet the expected behavior. The QA Analysts drive the deploy process and coordinate testing across impacted teams.
- Performs daily hands-on testing of new products or enhancements to existing products
- Defines moderately complex scenarios and variations in data to adequately perform testing
- Monitors and investigates the automated test results
- Submits defects in defect tracking system and retests and verifies these defects once they are fixed
- Defines test scenarios for the SDETs to automate
- Reports test results and status as appropriate
- Maintenance of test environments
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Basic knowledge of investing, finance or accounting
- Currently resides in Boise or is willing to relocate
- Right to work in the U.S. without employment based sponsorship now or in the future
Desired experience and skills:
- Knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Detail oriented
What we offer:
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business-casual atmosphere
- Brand new office in the heart of downtown Boise
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients that include Cisco, Facebook, Oracle, Starbucks, J.P. Morgan, AIG, Mutual of Omaha, Knights of Columbus Insurance, CopperPoint Mutual Company, C.V. Starr & Co., Wilton Re., WellCare Health Plans, Arch Capital, and many others.
Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.