Software Development Engineer - Entry Level
Clearwater is looking for talented individuals who thrive on solving problems and developing new skills. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge financial market issues & information, business casual workplace, beautiful surroundings and work-life balance.
The development organization within Clearwater Analytics operates several independent project teams. Each team is capable of extending our software in ways that solve real problems for our customers. We write software that is used by some of the world’s largest technology firms, fixed income asset managers, and custodian banks. Our project teams are fast-moving, capable of producing tremendous feature enhancements, and responding to emerging opportunities.
As a Software Development Engineer at Clearwater Analytics, you will be a member of one of these project teams. You will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, helping your team design, implement and deploy quality software. You will be working in an agile environment producing designs and code that our customers will use every day. Your role is crucial for maintaining a fast pace of development and customer satisfaction.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with an object-oriented language (e.g. Java, C++, or C#)
- Currently resides in Boise or is willing to relocate
- Right to work in the U.S. without employment based sponsorship now or in the future
Desired experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- SQL/Database experience
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Financial or accounting experience a plus
- Motivated, team player
What we offer:
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business casual atmosphere
- Brand new office in the heart of downtown Boise
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients that include Cisco, Facebook, Oracle, Starbucks, J.P. Morgan, AIG, Mutual of Omaha, Knights of Columbus Insurance, CopperPoint Mutual Company, C.V. Starr & Co., Wilton Re., WellCare Health Plans, Arch Capital, and many others.
Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.